Monday, December 10, 2007

The one about short hair

Savannah wanted her hair short!! Even though it meant she couldn't have curly long hair anymore. It was a spur of the moment thing when we went to get haircuts.

Rob fixed dinner the other night. This never happens.

This is what it looks like around here lately.
also...
I need a new pair of tweezers. LOL
Families are fattening. You want to make Christmas fun for your kids, but having yummy things to eat around the kitchen is defeating my will power.
My birthday earring sale is still going on---all month! :) I think my favorite part about making them is coming up with names for each pair. I just sold my favorite the other day.
Red is in concert here tonight. One of my favorite bands (i'm listening to them now). They were in the studio of some radio station this afternoon. The talked about their recent bad luck that turned out to be okay. Apparently they got into a huge accident the end of November and their van, trailer, merchandise and half their gear was destroyed. Amazingly, they all walked away from the crash because they were asleep and relaxed, as opposed to tensed up for impact. (someone was driving, of course, and he is okay, too) They were back on stage two days later. wow.
Linkin Park is coming in March--not that I would ever go to a concert again, but it still makes me happy. Not sure why...
I still have more Christmas shopping to do.
My visiting teachers brought me a present today! I'm not really a scented lotion girl, but I do like grapefruit scented things :) The lady who colors my hair uses a grapefruit scented shampoo. Mmmmmmm.
It's ten-thirty at night and I'm not even CLOSE to feeling sleepy. Why can't I be a morning person instead of a night owl?? I wonder if I could afford Ambien from off the street (that's a JOKE).

5 Comments:

Blogger janna said...

Savannah's hair is darling!

9:02 AM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Erica said...

Wow I can see your kids, especially your boys in Rob from that picture. Love Savannah's new haircut. I keep finding more earrings of yours that I love. You have such great style!

9:42 AM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Beehive Art Salon said...

I'm so with you on the night thing. I wish I could stay up all night and just create without anyone bugging me! Way to go DH on cooking dinner!

12:13 PM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a lovely blog you have !! I'm so in love with your work (mixed media one and OH MY GOD your earing are sooooo delicates !) I'm happy I found you :-) I wish you a sweet wednesday ! Smooches from Belgium ;-)

6:48 AM, December 12, 2007  
Blogger A Little Time said...

Oh, her hair looks adorable! I love it!!

I also love the snow. Lucky! ;)

7:34 PM, December 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home